iRaiser training : Community Fundraising Platform
To help you customise your platform, we offer the following training sessions (to complete the training, you will need to attend both sessions, for a total of 3 hours):
Monday November 27th from 2pm to 3:30pm AND Friday December 1st from 9am to 10:30am
We are convinced that this platform will help you meet the challenges of tomorrow’s digital fundraising:
– Peer-to-Peer Fundraising: Simplify the creation of campaigns for your supporters, empower them to build their unique fundraising pages, and guide them continuously to enhance their results.
– Crowdfunding Projects: Kickstart targeted campaigns to support local projects, backed by real-time monitoring of the funds gathered.
– Event Fundraising: Schedule your fundraising events, tailor registration processes, sell tickets, and oversee it all seamlessly.
– Advanced Analytics: Monitor and fine-tune your campaign performances with user-friendly dashboards.
– Flexibility & Structure: Modify your platform to suit your requirements and ensure effective communication.
– Cutting-edge Features: Enjoy a wide range of options, from making an initial donation during sign-up to integrating Strava, incorporating an online shop, and leveraging various innovative tools.
Fill in the form to register to our training: